About Me

My Photo
Levi Thomas
My name is Levi. I am an artist at Studio One Tree. I paint, draw, create and design. ummm....That's my story.
View my complete profile

Followers

Studio One Tree, LLC 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 28, 2011

"Watching" poster print

"Watching" artwork by Levi Thomas. This poster is available at Studio One Tree. Originally I wanted this to be a print 11x17. Then I saw this as a poster 34x24 and was floored. The print was just to small in comparison to the poster. The company that we get our posters through does some amazing work. The paper stock they use is thicker than most and the colors are vibrant. They really bring the life out of the artwork as intended when I created it. I look at these posters as collectors pieces so each one comes numbered and hand signed by me. There is only a set amount available as well.  They are gallery size pieces of art and should be enjoyed as such. I value quality and feel my friends, fans and collectors appreciate that as well. I enjoy making the artwork so I want people to enjoy showcasing it. It's what makes being an artist worth it. As a kid this poster would have been my favorite.           

0 comments: