About Me

My Photo
Levi Thomas
My name is Levi. I am an artist at Studio One Tree. I paint, draw, create and design. ummm....That's my story.
View my complete profile

Followers

Studio One Tree, LLC 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Print "I'll Kill You".

"I'll Kill You" Art by Levi Thomas. Some new art I was originally saving for the upcoming book "Art By Levi" vol 1. coming later this summer, But I had to get this to the studio for prints. I had alot of fun doing this and had alot of frustrations too. When I first created the idea for it, I drew it 2x2 (very small). Then the pencil sketch sat in a pile of scrap paper for a while and kept getting shuffled around till it was almost forgotten about. Im not saying ths is some kind of masterpiece, but it was something I couldn't just leave unfinished. So finally I had a rainy day in the studio and got out the little crumbled,  faded sketch, and started putting it together. Now that it's done I am glad I did. This will add a colorful look in the studio despite its unusual name. It will still appear in the book and with the original concept sketch. The print will be for sale at http://www.studioonetree.com/studioprints later in March. If you want it sooner please contact me levi@studioonetree.com . There will be 100 available, numbered and hand signed. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we do.    

0 comments: