About Me

My Photo
Levi Thomas
My name is Levi. I am an artist at Studio One Tree. I paint, draw, create and design. ummm....That's my story.
View my complete profile

Followers

Studio One Tree, LLC 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 21, 2011

What makes a great website?

What makes a great website? Many of people would probably never agree. I have been building, managing and marketing websites for over 10 years now and it amazes me still today. Simple means no confusion! Surprisingly the small sites are the ones that seem to have the best turn out, Now I'm not saying corpo sites dont get huge hits but I have noticed in feedback that more people return to a site that has fewer pages almost as if they stop in look around see what's new and then off to the next site. Hmmm?  Well either way I think creativity and setting the mood with good colors and simple navigation will always be the winner.  Even with a large website with lots of information it can always be simplified. Just be creative and remember you have a limited amount of time to grab that browsing persons attention before they are bored and off to check there facebook.  

0 comments: