About Me

My Photo
Levi Thomas
My name is Levi. I am an artist at Studio One Tree. I paint, draw, create and design. ummm....That's my story.
View my complete profile

Followers

Studio One Tree, LLC 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Tis' the Season for spending time indoors with family and friends. It is also the time of year for shopping and gift giving! My company and I are putting together some new art prints, calenders for the new year and cuddly "Snow Melts" from one of our fellow artist. We will be updating our site frequently this month to get everything new up promptly.
"We Three Kings" print is a popular print this time of year and we have less then 100 available so if it's one you want try to get it early. I will be working on some new artwork as well throughout the month. If you are in the Cleveland, Ohio area you can see some of my work on display at No Regrets Tattoo Company of Cleveland. They are featuring print number 1/100 of "We Three Kings" and an original canvas painting of mine "Santa's Helper" (anime).
If you are heavy into social media you can follow my studio (Studio One Tree) and I on Twitter, Tumblr and Deviant Art. These are all great place to see what's new and receive updates. I love connecting with people and enjoy the feedback. Stay safe and warm this Christmas and shop Studio One Tree!

0 comments: