About Me

My Photo
Levi Thomas
My name is Levi. I am an artist at Studio One Tree. I paint, draw, create and design. ummm....That's my story.
View my complete profile

Followers

Studio One Tree, LLC 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Nuclear" Poster art by Levi Thomas

My newest poster to arrive at the studio "Nuclear". I worked on this fun art a few months back. I was working on some ideas with a few other artist to raise money for the tragedy in Japan. We did not end up going with this art. Well I couldnt let it just sit in the files of my computer so I made it into a poster. I will be submitting it to the studio website to be sold as a 23x34 poster size print. There will be 100 available all hand signed and numbered. If you have a studio or a just blank wall it is a great piece of art to hang up. There is alot of other great poster art on our website as well and much more to come. I will be featuring them as they show up to the studio from the print shop. Hope you enjoy. These posters are the highest quality posters and the paper is a nice heavy stock. See more at  http://www.studioonetree.com/

0 comments: